Female menopause is a natural biological process that begins when the body starts producing fewer hormones, namely estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. When the supply of eggs from a woman’s ovaries is completely depleted and hormones are hardly produced, a woman will experience menopause with the cessation of her menstrual period. This transition usually occurs between the ages of 40 and 55 but may vary with different women. As a result of hormonal changes and factors like sleep deprivation and stress, some women may also experience emotional changes, which include irritability, fatigue, decreased memory, and diminished concentration.
Health supplements containing the flowering plant, Stinging Nettle, have also been used to help relief menopause by inducing positive effects on hormones and certain proteins. Menopausal individuals are also encouraged to take supplements containing powerful anti-oxidants such as the Sea Buckthorn fruit. By taking the right steps, women can easily manage menopause and fight the ravages of time without letting the undesirable symptoms affect their quality of life.
RESTORE DECLINING ENERGY
Your energy levels peak when you’re in your 20s, but begin to decline with age. SWISSOATS A111® has been formulated to help boost energy levels and keep you at your physical and mental best.
With Posses strong age defying antioxidant and the ability to release the body’s own bounded testosterone, the youth hormone that is present in both men and women, SWISSOATS A111® has been proven to slow down the aging process, keeping you feeling and looking younger for longer.
Its rich content of natural vitamins and minerals promote a healthy wellbeing as well as a stronger immune system against viruses and infections.
BENEFITS OF SWISSOATS FOR HER
- Posses strong age-defying aantioxidant
- Slow down aging process
- Keep skin radiant and healthy
- Restore declining physical and mental energy
- Enhance physical fitness, stamina and strength
- Increase anaerobic work capacity
- Enhance libido (sexual desire)
- Reduced exercise-induced rise in blood pressure
- Improve alertness and concentration
- Help boost declining overall performace
- Increase red blood cell formation and improve blood circulation
- Help in relieving menopausal symptoms
- Beneficial for pregnant and lactating mothers
- Promote a stronger immune system and speed up recovery from illness
- Rich in natural vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are essential to good health
- Meet the nutrient requirements essentials for general well-being
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Recommended dosage for women: 2 caplets daily after breakfast for 1 week, followed by 1 to 2 caplets daily thereafter.